|Degrees of freedom||:||6|
|TCP's maximum speed(mm/s)||:||468|
|Footprint(mm)||:||200 x 200|
|Spindle Motor||2 H.P DC Motor with 3000 RPM|
|Power supply||:||DC: 12V - 7A; 5V - 7A|
|Interfaces||:||2 X USB 2.0, 2X USB 3.0, 1X ETHERNET|
|Communication||:||Modbus TCP(master); TCP/IP|
|Materials||:||Aluminum, ABS-PC(injection moulding)|
|Collision detection||:||Accelerometer and gyroscope in the control panel|
Following in the footsteps of its predecessor, Ned2 is the ideal cobot to meet your various needs in terms of prototyping Industry 4.0 oriented applications. Its six axis give it a range of motion that meets the needs of the industry.
With the same aluminum structure as Ned, Ned2 will continue to meet your requirements in terms of robustness, precision (0.5 mm) and repeatability (0.5 mm). We have reworked the overall aesthetics of Ned to offer you a product with plastic injection molded covers, reducing its net weight and improving its robustness and finish.
Ned2 is based on Ubuntu 18.04 and ROS Melodic and benefits from the capabilities of the Raspberry PI 4, a high performance 64-bit ARM V8 processor and 4gb of RAM.
Discover a robot with increased performances, thanks to new servo motors featuring Silent Stepper Technology, significantly reduces the noise level of the robot.
The novelty of Ned2 lies in improving your experience of learning and handling the Robot.
Discover today a product redesigned according to your expectations, allowing you to better meet your needs while facilitating your apprehension of the robot, the messages emitted and its operation.
You can now appreciate the presence of a LED ring located at the base of your robot and quickly obtain important information from Ned2. You will also find two speakers in the base of Ned2, making it easier for you to understand the messages thanks to a sound design adapted to the different states of the robot.
We have also equipped Ned2 with a control panel located on its wrist, allowing you to manipulate the arm of your robot with a simple pressure. Activate the "Freemotion" mode with one touch, move your robot to the desired location, save its position in Niryo Studio and create your sequences in the easiest way possible. You can also program a dedicated button to suit your project's needs.
● A Conveyor Belt, allowing you to set up processes that reproduce industrial production lines.
● A Vision Set allowing the robot to perform tasks based on image processing and artificial intelligence, responding to the challenges raised by Industry 4.0.
Students, engineers or researchers, bring your various collaborative robotics projects to life with Ned2.
● With Niryo Studio, learn robotics programming at your own pace through a visual and intuitive interface based on Blockly. Set up a multitude of projects in the easiest way possible.
● Perform advanced processes based on artificial intelligence and image recognition with our Vision Set, which includes a camera and tools to create workspaces for your robot.
● With our Conveyor Belt and all the accessories offered by Niryo, implement complete Industry 4.0 processes, such as Pick & Place processes, in a concrete and realistic way.
● Open-source, Ned2 allows you to develop without any limits and to implement use cases that meet your own needs.
We have redesigned a large part of our ecosystem and the tools that make it, in order to try to best meet your expectations, while making it easier for you to get started and use Ned2 :
● The Easy Connect interface is now based on a magnetic attachment system more robust and reliable. Changing tools has never been so easy and fast.
● Our different grippers have also been reworked to improve their robustness and ergonomics with new motors, making it easier to grip various objects.
● Our new vacuum pump now allows you to go even further and grasp objects more firmly thanks to the improvement of its suction system and its suction cup.
● Finally, our Vision Set has also been reworked to further simplify use cases that rely on the use of vision.
There are different ways to control Ned2, from the most instinctive to the most complex:
● Using the control panel on the robot's wrist, move your robot's arm with your fingertips using the "Freemotion" mode.
● Use Niryo Studio, our visual and intuitive programming interface based on Blockly, and create your programs by selecting multiple blocks.
● With its digital inputs and outputs, control Ned2 with an Arduino board or a Raspberry Pi.
● Control Ned2 via our Python and Modbus APIs, or dive into the heart of the robot by developing your own ROS nodes in Python or C++. Develop new ways to control Ned2 for your different projects.